Best of Britain Contest
Express your love of Merrie Old England with Breyer Models! Do thoughts of England conjure up royal weddings, tea parties, Big Ben, the Beatles, Alice in Wonderland, Jane Austen, Harry Potter or the Queen herself?! Transform your Breyer Models into British icons using props, costumes, and any medium you can dream up. Entries can be made to represent people, locations or fictional characters.
Need some inspiration? Here is a Breyer Frog Prince from last year!
1. One entry per person
2. All entries must be created using a least one Breyer Model (any scale).
3. All entries must stand upright on a table and fit entirely inside a 12" cube; including bases, stands, and attachments (entries will be measured).
4. Any medium, attachments and bases can be used as long as it fits the size requirement above.
5. Entry must be accompanied with a 3" x 5" index card with a description on one side and name, age, city and state on the other side.
6. All entrants must be BreyerFest Three Day ticket holders.
7. Submissions will only be accepted Friday, July 20 from 9:30 am - 5:00 pm on the display area concourse of the Trade Fair (located under the Covered Arena Gallery). Entries will be judged Friday evening after the park is closed allowing judges time to read the entry cards. Entries received after Friday will not be judged.
8. All entries must be submitted by the original artist.
9. Winners will be announced after the Saturday Raffle in the Covered Arena
Special Limited Edition models will be presented to winners in four age categories: Under 10 years, 10-14 years, 15-19 years, and 20 Years & Older.
|Princess Beatrice made an appearance at BreyerFest FairyTails 2011!|
During the Beatles Tribute Concert!
Saturday, July 21, 7:30 pm
Here's your chance to become a living part of British history as guests parade around with the Beatles Tribute band! Join the Poppycock Parade dressed as you favorite hero ... or villain from British history. Prizes will be awarded to 25 winners.
Hair Fascinator Contest
Friday, 1:00 pm
Don a Breyer inspired hair fascinator for chance to win a glossy Brookside Pink Magnum! Create a Breyer inspired hair fascinator that only Princess Beatrice could pull off! Fascinators must include at least one Breyer model (any scale). Ten winners will be chosen - don't miss out!
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-413-3348.