Jobs at Breyer
We are always looking for motivated people to join us! We are especially interested in people who share our love of animals (especially horses), share our interest in nature, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference. We are often looking for people with a toy industry or collectibles background. Reeves International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have three positions available for hardworking, talented individuals in our Pequannock, NJ offices.
If you're interested in pursuing a position with us, please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Breyer Community Engagement Coordinator
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Community Coordinator to join our Marketing Communications team to support our Breyer collector communities online, at events, and to assist in brand-building web and social media outreach activities designed to increase engagement and drive sales. Our ideal candidate has had previous experience in public relations and loves to share a good story with words, pictures and video. She/he is a social media maven who is comfortable in front of or behind the camera. Creative, yet efficient, she/he understands the benefits of creating and adhering to a social media calendar and tracking results to grow web traffic, social media following and club engagement.
• Forum Moderator - Engage and update Breyer fans and collectors on BreyerHorses.com forums with timely responses and engage them with lively, up-to-date postings on Breyer products and happenings, along with the real horse world news that inspires Breyer products and marketing activities. Monitor fan feedback and comments for highest level of fan engagement.
• Monitor Social Media Content - Monitor Breyer's social media outlets on a daily basis (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube)
• Create/Share Social Media Content - Create and share fun, appealing content to drive consumers from social media to the BreyerHorses.com and reevesintl.com websites on a regular basis. Update news sections, blogs, etc. on BreyerHorses.com and Reevesintl.com websites.
• Coordinate content posting/sharing/collection - Maintain content files, curate pictures, blog posts, promotional materials and timely comments for posting.
• Connect - Be passionate about horses, love model horses and become the primary point of contact for Breyer fan base. Monitor model horse hobby and horse industry. Be the expert for Breyer in all areas of our fan base and what's happening in the digital arena.
Some travel is required (approx. 10%)
• Must be a horse enthusiast with good working knowledge of horses and the horse world
• Strong writer with a knack for spotting good stories and repackaging them for social media outlets and the web. Able to shoot and edit photographs and video a plus.
• Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram and the ability to learn and master new programs. Facility with Mail Chimp, HTML and CMS a plus.
• Work with web team to increase web traffic, social media following and club engagement.
• Have 1-2 years previous experience in public relations or creating social media content for a consumer brand.
• Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a creative marketing approach. Be organized and detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field.
Breyer Promotional Events Coordinator
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Promotional Events Coordinator to join our Marketing/Communications teams to assist in creating fun, memorable experiences for our brands to support and enhance brand-building and public relations efforts.
Assist Promotional Events Manager in creating and implementing profitable, brand-building events including, but not limited to, our three-day BreyerFest festival, high-level collector weekends, children's events, fan fests, trade shows, and consumer shows.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
• Administrative tasks such as pack-out, tracking participants, supply inventory and maintenance, creating guest packets, purchasing, inventory adjustments, etc.
• Managing and growing BreyerFest's Trade Fair, Artisans' Gallery and Swap Meets.
• Research and compile data for budget preparation for upcoming events.
• Assist with creation of materials to promote events from website, social media releases, brochures, programs, and apps as well as signage, multi-media presentations and more.
• Work with social media/web team to update/maintain event pages and news sections, etc. on Breyer and Reeves' Websites, and to update Facebook and Twitter pages and keep Instagram, Pinterest and Vine accounts up-to-date with all need-to-know information
• Interact with event vendors, volunteers and assist with negotiations when needed.
• Manage smaller events and attend trade/consumer shows as company representative.
• Travel required. Approx. 20%.
• Equestrian background required. Candidates with sports and/or sponsorship agency background and previous event experience preferred.
• We're looking for candidates who can already demonstrate strong communications, analytical and negotiating skills; along with excellent presentation skills.
• Must have a sense of fun and be organized, able to multi-task, learn on the fly, and be flexible, all while staying on mission!
• Must be able and willing to travel alone (including renting vehicles); capable of lifting boxes of up to 25lbs. and standing for long periods of time at trade shows and events. Must be capable of both setting up and breaking down a portable trade show booth.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite required. Ability to learn new programs a plus.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field.