Jobs at Breyer
We are always looking for motivated people to join us! We are especially interested in people who share our love of animals (especially horses), share our interest in nature, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference. We are often looking for people with a toy industry or collectibles background. Reeves International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're interested in pursuing a position with us, please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have one position available in our Pequannock, NJ office:
Social Media & Community Engagement Coordinator
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Social Media & Community Coordinator to join our Marketing Communications team to support our Breyer collector communities online, at events, and to assist in brand-building web and social media outreach activities designed to increase engagement and drive sales. Our ideal candidate has had previous experience in public relations and loves to share a good story with words, pictures and video. She/he is a social media maven who is comfortable in front of or behind the camera. Creative, yet efficient, she/he understands the benefits of creating and adhering to a social media calendar and tracking results to grow web traffic, social media following and club engagement.
- Create/Share Social Media Content and Email Marketing Content – Create and share fun, appealing content to drive consumers to the BreyerHorses.com and ReevesIntl.com websites on a regular basis. Update news sections, blogs, etc. on BreyerHorses.com and ReevesIntl.com websites.
- Coordinate Content Posting/Sharing/Collection – Maintain content files, curate pictures, blog posts, promotional materials and timely comments for posting.
- Collaborate – Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development and Creative Services to ensure content and campaigns support key product and brand initiatives.
- Connect – Be passionate about horses, love model horses and become the primary point of contact for Breyer fan base. Monitor model horse hobby and horse industry. Be the expert for Breyer in all areas of our fan base and what’s happening in the digital arena.
- Engage – Engage and update Breyer fans and collectors on BreyerHorses.com forums and across Breyer social media outlets with timely responses and engage them with lively, up-to-date postings on Breyer products and happenings, along with the real horse world news that inspires Breyer products and marketing activities. Monitor fan feedback and comments for highest level of fan engagement.
- Monitor Social Media Content – Monitor Breyer’s social media outlets on a daily basis (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube), analyzing content performance and social media trends and adjusting posting schedules, content, etc. to maximize Breyer’s reach.
- Report – Report on statistics and results for each account.
- Must be a horse enthusiast with good working knowledge of horses and the horse world
- Strong writer with a knack for spotting good stories and repackaging them for social media outlets and the web. Able to shoot and edit photographs and video a plus.
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram and the ability to learn and master new programs. Facility with Mail Chimp, HTML and CMS a plus.
- Work with web team to increase web traffic, social media following and club engagement.
- Have 2-4 years previous relevant experience in public relations or creating social media content for a consumer brand.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a creative marketing approach. Be organized and detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package in a pleasant, suburban work environment. Some travel is required (approx. 10%). Please respond with a cover letter, writing sample, resume and salary history to email@example.com.