Jobs at Breyer
We are always looking for motivated people to join us! We are especially interested in people who share our love of animals (especially horses), share our interest in nature, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference. We are often looking for people with a toy industry or collectibles background. Reeves International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Content Manager - Reeves International
Reeves International, Inc. is a privately held New Jersey corporation, known and respected in the industry for distributing high-end European toys, gifts and collectibles since 1946. In addition to distributing our own Breyer Animal Creations® brand, Reeves is the domestic distributor for a number of exciting, internationally recognized brands.
Reeves is dedicated to distributing children's toys and gifts that are beautiful, meaningful, educational and fun. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Content Manager to join our Marketing/Communications team to support Reeves International's social media efforts and manage our Breyer Community Coordinator. The overall goal of this position is manage Reeves International's online presence on two websites and across all our social media outlets to build a robust presence to increase on-line sales for all our brands with emphasis on Breyer Animal Creations.
- Content Creation: Plan and create daily content for Breyer's website and social media platforms. Measure and optimize content based on analytics. Work closely and collaboratively with Breyer's marketing and communications teams to write, photograph and video products, events, craft tutorials, user profiles, and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the team. Harness the Breyer community to take advantage of UGC whenever possible.
- Social Media/Community Blog Content Creation/Curation: Create and curate appropriate content for social media including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google + and YouTube with the aim of driving consumers and existing fans/collectors to the BreyerHorses.com websites on a daily basis.
- Promote Content: Promote content on all Breyer Social Media channels to drive new audiences to BreyerHorses website to increase engagement, gain visitors, page views to grow online sales, club memberships, and event registrations. Run social promotions targeting fans to increase engagement and expand the community.
- Newsletter/email content development: Provide content for non-sales email marketing communications to enrich Breyer's fan relationships and provide rich stories about the Breyer brand, its community and their relationships with the real horse world.
- Maintain oversight of schedules, imagery, pictures, blog posts, promotional materials and timely comments for posting. Track results of postings to improve and increase social media results.
- Have 3-5 years previous experience managing social media for a consumer brand and be able to demonstrate that you have managed social media campaigns.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest, and Instagram and the ability to learn and master new programs. Facility with Mail Chimp and content management systems necessary.
- Be able to manage and monitor multiple brands across social media channels.
- Be able to analyze results and formulate strategies to increase engagement, visitors, page views, online sales, club memberships and event registrations.
- Deep knowledge of social media tools (e.g. social bookmarking and tagging). Must be able to track relevant and trending social topics and hashtags.
- Must understand the role of social media in marketing and industry best practices.
- Passionate about social media, and able to create, edit and package compelling content for a wide variety of constituencies.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with a creative marketing approach. Must be organized and detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package in a pleasant, suburban work environment. Travel is required. Please respond with a cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com