Model Horse Show
7/2/12 - Enter now for Eventing - Cross Country Phase only!
Model Horse Show is back in action, and now we're looking for your entries for Eventing - Cross Country Phase only! Entries are due Wednesday, August 1, 2012 and winners will be announced on or about September 2, 2012.
Longtime BreyerFest Live Show manager and model horse show expert Michelle Masters will be judging your entries and providing a class overview as well as commentary and critiques of the winning entries!
By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by the following contest rules:
1) We are dividing entries into 17 years and younger and over 18 years. We work on the honor system, so please honor it!
2) We will pin 1st-3rd in each division and honorable mentions as warranted. One first place winner in each age group (17 & Under and 18 & Older) in each class will receive a Breyer Traditional model from current inventory, (MSRP of at least $24.99), chosen by Breyer. No substitutions. Models will be mailed to the address you provide in your entry within 4-6 weeks of announcement.
3) At least three entries must be submitted to have a valid class. If Breyer does not receive at least three entries for each class offered, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
4) Entries must be submitted to Breyer in JPEG format, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Entries will be judged by Michelle Masters. Each entry will be judged on equal parts suitability of horse, rider and accessories to the scene, attention to detail, accuracy and realism, and creativity.
6) Entries must feature Breyer horse models of any size. Non-Breyer entries will not be considered. Accessories and other people and animals may be made by other manufacturers, although preference will be given to Breyer accessories.
7) All entries must be original and created entirely by entrant.
8) All entries become the property of Breyer Animal Creations and Reeves International, Inc. ("Sponsor"), may be used without additional consent or compensation, and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry, you agree to these terms. Please do not enter model horse show if you do not agree.
9) Sponsor or its affiliates are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
10) By participating, the entrant releases the Sponsor and its affiliates from all liabilities with respect to this contest.
11) Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
07/26/2012 at 12:09 pm
I'm assuming not, but are contestants allowed to doctor their digital photo at all? What are your rules on Photoshop, etc?
07/22/2012 at 8:34 pm
this would mean alot
i would LOVE to be in a model horse show (live) but i can not, because i live in brisbane. please bring some breyer stuff to australia. also i really want to go to breyer fest but it is in america so i cant.please bring some breyer stuff to austaralia (brisbane and perth) it would mean sooooooo much to me:-) please.
lots of horsey love
07/15/2012 at 1:06 pm
Dolls are optional. Thanks Breyer for answering!
~Dear Pony~ Says:
07/10/2012 at 5:16 pm
I am definitely going to try this. I will at least enter the Cross Country one...after that we'll see what happens. :)
07/09/2012 at 4:43 pm
Since Breyer hasn't replied
Assuming that this photo show works under the standard rules of photo showing(Since Breyer has not stated), dolls are opotional. I'm going to shoot Breyer an email, so we should have an answer tomorrow.
07/07/2012 at 3:22 pm
still no answer
still hasn't answered the question do you need DOLLS halter o.k. have them, and whats the limit on each class?????
07/06/2012 at 11:55 am
Forget what I just said
sorry about that, it looks like there needs to be a halter, since Breyer is stating that it's western halter. I apolagize about that.
07/06/2012 at 11:50 am
I know a halter's optional with halter. The rules change with horsemanship though to my understanding. Go look up Mepsa(Model Equine Photo Showers Association), and have a look around, that'll give you an idea of the different classes.
07/06/2012 at 7:44 am
The list of classes can be viewed here: http://www.breyerhorses.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=2411
07/05/2012 at 9:08 pm
Please answer about dolls etc...
When you are entering the western halter do you have to have dolls, saddles etc or is it OF Halter just like a real model horse show where you didn't have to have halters?
07/05/2012 at 5:11 pm
Web team, you may wish to remove the slash from the end of that link, or your SQL server throws an error. Psst: your table names are showing...
I know nothing about photo shows, so I am eagerly anticipating seeing what this is about. Is there a list of classes somewhere, or is "Eventing - Cross Country Phase" the class?
07/05/2012 at 2:10 pm
Do we have to have riders in the setup? If it's in the rules already I apolagize, I missed it.
07/05/2012 at 8:47 am
Yes, it is a model horse photo show. You can check out some articles and photos about model horse showing here: http://www.breyerhorses.com/hobbyists_model_horse_showing
Breyer Web Team
07/03/2012 at 12:31 pm
So this is a picture model horse show right?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment
Click here to log in to your account