We are working hard to get answers to all your questions!
Will 3-Day ticket prices go up after early bird ends?
- Ticket prices will not be changing after the Early Bird period ends; however, the entry period for a chance to win the Early Bird Raffle model, Dyflin, concludes on April 30th.
- 3-Day tickets will still be available for purchase after April 30, 2020, while supplies last.
Why do I need an adult ticket for an online event?
- Until this year, BreyerFest was always an onsite event at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY. Guests needed to purchase either an Adult or Child ticket for onsite admission and access to certain events.
- Due to the fact that tickets sales were already well underway by time we were forced to make the difficult decision to transition the event to a virtual format, we decided to maintain the Adult and Child options and include additional BONUS BENEFITS for Adults.
- Benefits will be announced when they are confirmed, however, Adult ticket holders can look forward to a mix of free raffle tickets, coupons for savings during BreyerFest weekend, and a few other surprises!
What is included with my 3-Day ticket purchase?
- This year’s Celebration Model, Ballynoe Castle RM (a $50 value)
- One Special Run ticket that allows you to purchase up to 2 Special Run models
- Exclusive access to behind-the scenes tours at the KHP
- A special performance produced by Sylvia Zerbini and the Celebration of Horses performers
- Access to interviews and performances with guest horses
- Bonus content from other BreyerFest partners
- Other benefits include:
- Access to virtual workshop content
- Access to virtual seminars
- Access to the virtual Equus Film Festival
What is included with my Single-Day Ticket purchase?
- Each Single-Day Gambler’s Choice model ticket comes with:
- One-day access to virtual BreyerFest content, based on the day you select at the time of purchase.
- ONE, randomly-selected Single-Day Stablemates model from this year’s line-up.
- Guests who purchase the 4-pack of Single-Day Stablemates models will receive:
- Access to all three days of Virtual BreyerFest content, but will not have the same access to content that 3-Day ticket holders have (unless they are also 3-Day ticketholders).
- One of EACH of this year’s Single-Day Stablemates models, plus a commemorative BreyerFest Celtic Fling magnet.
- Other benefits for all Single-Day ticketholders include:
- Access to interviews and performances with guest horses
- Access to virtual seminars
- Access to the virtual Equus film festival
Is buying 4 Single-Day tickets the same as buying a 4-pack of tickets?
- The purchase of the 4-Pack grants you access to all three days of BreyerFest virtual content, but is not the same access as a 3-Day ticket holder (see “What’s included?” above) AND guarantees you one of each of this year’s Single-Day Stablemates models.
- The purchase of four individual tickets requires you to select the day of the weekend you would like to access – Friday, Saturday or Sunday – for each ticket (and can be different), but your Stablemates models will be selected randomly (you could receive multiples of a particular deco and none of another).
I ordered my tickets months ago. When will I receive them?
- This year’s Virtual Celtic Fling will NOT have printed tickets.
- No tickets will be mailed or emailed out for this year’s event.
I bought a parking pass/Breyer Lounge ticket. What will happen with these?
- All Parking Passes and Breyer Lounge tickets will be automatically refunded.
- If you do not see a refund for these ticket options on your account by May 8th, please contact Breyer Customer Service at 1-800-413-3348 or email@example.com.
Can I purchase both 3-Day and Single-Day tickets?
- 3-Day ticket holders are welcome to purchase Single-Day tickets.
- However, 3-Day ticket holders who purchase Single-Day tickets will not increase their access to BreyerFest virtual content.
Does everyone in my family need a ticket to participate?
- Access to the event is based on account status on BreyerHorses.com.
- Any account with a 3-Day ticket will have all-access to content and sales throughout the weekend.
- However, the number of models each account can purchase and the number of times they can enter a contest will be limited by the number of tickets the account has purchased.
- For example – if BreyerFest@reevesintl.com purchased two 3-Day tickets, that account will be able to purchase up to 4 Special Runs and will receive two Celebration Horse models. Two members from that family can submit entries in the diorama contest.
What is the deadline to exchange/roll over/keep my tickets?
- The opportunity to refund or exchange/roll over tickets purchased prior to April 13, 2020 will expire on June 1, 2020. After that time we cannot accommodate any requests for ticket status changes. Please contact Customer Service with any questions.
I already ordered tickets for BreyerFest in Kentucky. How do I get tickets for the virtual event?
- You already have them! All tickets that were purchased prior to April 13, 2020 have been automatically converted into tickets for the virtual event.
- All tickets purchased April 14, 2020 and beyond are tickets for the Virtual BreyerFest Celtic Fling.
- Tickets for this virtual event will not be mailed.
Can I participate if I don’t have a ticket?
- Non-ticket holders will have limited access to BreyerFest-specific content and NO access to limited edition product.
- Only 3-Day ticket holders will have access to this year’s BreyerFest Special Run models.
- All ticket holders will have access to this year’s BreyerFest Store Specials, Fling! Pop-up Souvenir Shop models, and exclusive BreyerFest swag, as well as some fun surprises we have planned for the BreyerFest virtual store.
Are tickets I purchased from a friend/on the secondary market valid?
- Access to the virtual event is based on account ticket status on BreyerHorses.com.
- The account that purchased the tickets has the access.
- Ticket status is not transferrable to another account.
Model Horse Questions
How will the Special Run Line work this year?
- We know you have lots of questions about this and we are still working on our plan. We will have more information soon!
When will the Surprise model be revealed?
- We love a good surprise so we will not be revealing the Surprise Model!
How can I buy this year’s Store Specials or Fling! Pop-Up Souvenir Shop Models?
- All Virtual Celtic Fling ticket holders (3-Day and Single-Day) will have access to purchase this year’s Store Special and Fling! Pop-Up Souvenir Shop models.
- Purchases on these items will be limited by account based on the ticket type you have. More information on this process will be released shortly. We appreciate your patience.
- Models will be added into inventory throughout the weekend, just like on-site BreyerFest, to allow for more opportunities for guests to purchase these items.
- For example, if Benelli is sold out on Friday, more inventory will be added for Saturday morning, and so forth for Sunday.
Will Single-Day tickets/Stablemates be offered?
- Of course!
- Guests who purchase these tickets will have more limited access to the virtual BreyerFest content than a 3-Day ticket holder, but will still be able to purchase Store Special models and this year’s Fling! Pop-up Souvenir Shop models and swag.
Will international participants be allowed to enter contests/raffles?
- Unfortunately not. BreyerFest Raffles, contests, and auctions are limited to US residents by law.
- International ticket holders who purchased Early Bird tickets are still eligible to receive the Early Bird Model, if they are selected.
Will there be a Live Auction/Best Customs Contest/Diorama Contest?
- More details on each will be posted soon!
What will this new, virtual BreyerFest Celtic Fling experience be like?
- BreyerFest Celtic Fling will be hosted online only – no activities are planned for or will take place at the Kentucky Horse Park.
- The event will still take place July 10-12, 2020 on BreyerHorses.com and on Breyer social media platforms.
- The event will be a combination of live and pre-recorded video and photo content and will include equine demonstrations, interviews with guest horse owners, artist demos, workshop tutorials, seminars, raffles, contests, access to exclusive BreyerFest models and swag, music and dance performances, an online vendor marketplace and Artisans’ Gallery, photo model horse shows, and more.
Will I need to sit in front of my computer all weekend to participate?
- BreyerFest will be broadcasting a mix of live and pre-recorded content all BreyerFest weekend long, but a schedule of events will be released in advance, so participants can determine when to join us.
- Content will be released on a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, BreyerHorses.com, and others.
Is the 5K still happening?
- Yes! The BreyerFest 5K has been transitioned into a virtual race (run on your own time, at home).
- If you’ve registered for the 5K, or would like to register, more information can be found here - https://runsignup.com/Race/KY/Lexington/BreyerFest5KRunWalk
- Finisher medals and bibs will be mailed to all registrants – we are encouraging guests to run the race on July 12th and post their race selfies on Breyer Social media! (Kilts are encouraged!)
- For runners participating in the event on July 12th, and who submit their times to 3Way Racing, Breyer will be awarding top prizes.
- A portion of the proceeds from 5K registrations will be donated to Old Friends, so please consider joining us to benefit this amazing equine charity.
How can I participate in a Workshop or Seminar?
- All 3-Day ticket holders will have access to this year’s virtual workshops at no additional charge.
- A complete listing of workshops and necessary supplies will be released a couple of weeks before BreyerFest, allowing guests who wish to participate time to gather the needed materials.
- All 3-Day ticket holders can access workshop content at any time during the weekend
- Special live demos will take place throughout BreyerFest weekend with some of our instructors – a schedule for these live experiences will be released in advance of the event.
- Workshops being offered as a part of the Virtual Celtic Fling are NOT the same workshops that were going to be offered on-site. The 2020 workshop schedule has been rolled over in its entirely to 2021. Guests who purchased their BreyerFest workshops prior to April 13, 2020 are welcome to roll their current workshop registrations over to 2021 – an email with instructions was sent to all registrants. The deadline for this is June 1, 2020. After that date, any registrations that have not been rolled over will be automatically refunded.
- All ticket holders (3-Day and Single-Day) will have access to BreyerFest virtual seminars and the Equus Film Festival films. The schedule for these offerings and how to access them will be released in advance of the event.
I’m an international guest and can’t participate in the contests or raffles. Can I have a partial refund for my ticket?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer partial ticket refunds for international guests who are legally prohibited from participating in skill-based contests or raffles.
- The contests and raffles are fee-based/add-on items that are not included in the cost of a BreyerFest ticket. ALL BreyerFest guests will have access to all the BreyerFest ticket inclusions, which are outlined above in “What’s included with my ticket?”
Will Breyer be increasing their server capacity to accommodate the increased website traffic?
- We are confident in our website's ability to seamlessly blend the entertainment elements of BreyerFest with your weekend shopping plans. That said, we have taken extra precautions to ensure we will have a successful weekend!
How will I get my models and swag?
- All guests who purchase BreyerFest tickets will have their models and swag shipped to them.
- Domestic – FREE shipping
- Canada - $10 flat rate shipping
- All other International - $25 flat rate shipping
Will all my purchases be shipped together?
- We will use the most efficient and cost-effective shipping methods possible over the course of the event. We want to make sure all your purchases and event models arrive to you safely.
International and Canadian customers: A shipping charge will be applied to each order that you check out. We recommend checking out as few times as possible to limit the number of times you are charged for shipping.
What will the theme for 2021 be?
- As always, the theme for the next year’s BreyerFest will be revealed on the Sunday afternoon of BreyerFest weekend.
- The dates for BreyerFest 2021 are July 16-18, with Thursday activities (Artisans’ Gallery, Swap Meet, and Breakables/Resin model horse shows) taking place on July 15, 2021.
July 20, 2021
just wondering, when should my special ticket horse get my house (in the us btw)