A Vintage Collector Club Exclusive!
Breyer is excited to offer our Vintage Club members the chance to purchase this exclusive special run model. Meet Barrington! Debuting in the 2018 Premier Club, Morgen Kilbourn’s Dutch Warmblood gelding Bristol (mold #747) is the latest in a long line of Breyer jumpers going back to Chris Hess’s original Jumping Horse “Stonewall” in 1965.
This dynamic mold has quickly become a collector favorite – not unlike the Cantering Welsh Pony, whose initial 1971 releases in Bay, Chestnut, and Seal Brown also happen to serve as the design inspiration for Barrington, the newest member of the Vintage Club lineup!
Purchase by November 18, 2020 at 11:59pm EST, while supplies last.
Barrington is open to 2020 VINTAGE Collector Club members whose membership is valid and in good standing.
Note: Vintage Member deposit is not applied to this model.
Barrington is $135 plus S&H. Like all 2020 Breyer Vintage models, Barrington comes with a retro gift box, a four page booklet, and a Certificate of Authenticity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Barrington is open to 2020 VINTAGE Collector Club members whose membership is valid and in good standing.
- All orders must be placed by 11:59pm EST 11/18/2020 at BreyerHorses.com only. No other method of purchase is allowed.
- Barrington is $135.00 plus shipping and handling. Shipping & Handling costs for model is determined by ship method chosen at checkout (individuals with an international ship to address must choose Canada or international shipping, as appropriate).
- Barrington is excluded from all discounts, promotional codes, sales, and/or special offers.
- Limit one (1) Barrington model (item #712328) per Vintage Collector Club member, while supplies last.
- Any remaining Barrington models that have not been paid for in full by the date specified in the email notification may be offered to other Vintage Collector Club members, or 2020 Collector Club members, for purchase. If they have not been purchased after such offer, remaining models may be offered to sale to all on BreyerHorses.com, in Reeves' sole discretion.
- Sales tax will be charged for purchasers in NJ (6.625%).
- Errors will be corrected when and where discovered. Reeves International, Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an offer has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
- Breyer and/or Reeves are not responsible for misdirected emails or incomplete/incorrect orders.
- Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.