COLLECTOR CLUB EXCLUSIVE | SPECIAL RUN LOTTERY
Breyer’s America the Beautiful Series continues in 2019. This series celebrates special places of beauty and wonder – our National Parks & Forests! From deep, dry canyons to soaring snowcapped mountains, to rolling hills and plunging waterfalls, these beautiful horses honor our country's diverse landscape. Varied like our nation’s scenery, the horses in this series will delight your imagination and encourage you to explore!
The Bandelier National Monument encompasses over 33,000 acres of gorgeous New Mexico mesas, canyons, and remnants of the ancestral Pueblo people who once called this area home. A mix of breathtaking views and history, this area was named for the archaeologist and historian whose work helped to preserve this area.
In a palette of colors inspired by this national monument’s landscape, Bandelier is a shaded dapple buckskin tobiano pinto. A Paso Fino, his breed’s roots trace back to the mounts of the Spanish conquistadors who once explored this area. He has detailed eyes and a high gloss finish, and features “Bandelier” printed in black on his belly.
How to Buy and Conditions of Sale:
- Price: Bandelier (#712293) is a limited edition of 350 pieces and is offered for purchase by random drawing for $155 plus shipping & handling (limit one model per purchase per name drawn).
- Entries will be taken via the Breyer Website Entry Form on breyerhorses.com from 11:00am EDT, 3/29/19 until 11:59pm EDT on 4/5/19.
- One entry will be accepted per day, per person only. Entering more than one time per day will not increase your odds of being chosen. Duplicate emails or emails received outside the entry request window will be rejected.
- By 5pm EDT 4/8/19, three hundred fifty (350) entries plus a stand-by list will be randomly drawn (but not posted). Please do not call to see if you have been selected. We will contact those individuals who have been selected by email within 24 hours with instructions on how to complete their purchase.
- Shipping & handling is determined by ship method chosen at checkout (individuals with an international ship to address must choose international shipping).
- Individuals selected and contacted who are not available and/or have not completed their purchase and supplied valid shipping information by 11:59pm EDT on 4/11/19 will forfeit the opportunity to purchase the model and are automatically disqualified and the next individual on the stand-by list will be contacted. No exceptions.
- Any remaining Bandelier models that have not been paid for in full by the deadline(s) specified in the email notification(s) may be offered to Collector Club members for purchase. If they have not been purchased after such offer, remaining models may be offered to sale to all on BreyerHorses.com.
- Models are expected to ship the week of 4/8/19.
- Purchases must be completed online at breyerhorses.com only. No other method of purchase is allowed.
- Breyer retailers and employees of Breyer retailers are not permitted to purchase Web Specials. Entries by Breyer retailers and employees of Breyer retailers will not be accepted.
- Sales tax is charged on all purchases shipping to NJ (6.625%).
- This offer is excluded from all discounts, promotional codes, sales, special offers, and/or promotions.
- Errors will be corrected when and where discovered. Reeves International, Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an offer has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
- Breyer and/or Reeves International are not responsible for misdirected emails or incomplete/incorrect orders.
- Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.