Bay Pinto Misty Test Run - Enter for a Chance to Purchase!
Sorry, entries are closed.
Exclusively for Breyer Collector Club members! Breyer test run models are initial decos painted up to see how a particular color might look on a particular sculpture. Or they may be created to test out a painting technique or new colorway. Not all test run models are used, and they may vary over time as different painting techniques are developed and tested. Each model has a fixed price and interested members enter a random draw for the ability to purchase the test piece.
Misty (mold #20) is one of the most iconic Breyer sculptures of all time and has been in continuous production since she first debuted over 50 years ago. For most of that time, she’s worn Misty of Chincoteague’s palomino pinto coat, and it’s not too often that she’s produced in different colors. This test run model was painted as a lovely, shaded bay tobiano pinto with two white patches across her back, three socks, and a snip. This model likely dates to the late 2000s/early 2010s and was likely developed alongside our bay pinto Phantom Wings model that was released as part of the #61049 Art Class Set from 2011-2012.
Being a true test run model, this piece does have a few small flaws. These include a few small marks on her snip and a few pinpoint black marks on her back right hoof. See gallery for details.
This piece of Breyer history is priced at $1000 and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Enter by January 26, 2023 at 11:59pm EST for a chance to purchase this lovely test run!
Please do not enter for the chance to purchase unless you are committed to purchasing this special test run piece if chosen.
How to Buy and Conditions of Sale:
- Price: Bay Pinto Misty Test Run (#430040) is a limited edition of one (1) piece and is offered for purchase by random drawing for $1000.00 (shipping & handing included).
- Sales tax is charged on all purchases as required by law (laws and rates will vary according to the state indicated in the shipping address).
- Entries will be taken via the Breyer Website Entry Form on breyerhorses.com from 4:30pm EST, 1/24/2023 until 11:59pm EST on 1/26/2023.
- One entry only will be accepted per person. Entering more than one time will not increase your odds of being chosen. Duplicate emails or emails received outside the entry request window will be rejected.
- By 5pm EST 1/27/2023, one (1) entry plus a stand-by list will be randomly drawn (but not posted). Please do not call to see if you have been selected. We will contact the individual who has been selected within 24 hours with instructions on how to complete their purchase.
- Any individual selected and contacted who is not available and/or has not completed their purchase and supplied valid shipping information by 5:00pm EST on 2/1/2023 will forfeit the opportunity to purchase the model and is automatically disqualified and the next individual on the stand-by list will be contacted. No exceptions.
- Shipping information, including name and address, must match the primary address associated with the purchaser’s account.
- Any remaining Test Run model that has not been paid for in full by the deadline(s) specified in the email notification(s) may be offered to Collector Club members for purchase. If they have not been purchased after such offer, remaining models may be offered for sale to all on BreyerHorses.com.
- Model is expected to ship on or about the week of 2/6/2023.
- Purchase must be completed online at breyerhorses.com only. No other method of purchase is allowed.
- Breyer retailers and employees of Breyer retailers are not permitted to purchase Test Run models. Entries by Breyer retailers and employees of Breyer retailers will not be accepted.
- This offer is excluded from all discounts, promotional codes, sales, special offers, and/or promotions.
- Errors will be corrected when and where discovered. Reeves International, Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an offer has been submitted and whether the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
- Breyer and/or Reeves International are not responsible for misdirected emails or incomplete/incorrect orders.
- Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.