November 2019 Breyer Photo Show
November 2019: Fantasy - Unicorns
THIS CONTEST HAS CLOSED; ENTRIES NO LONGER ACCEPTED. THANK YOU.
Fantasy: Unicorns is our theme for November and wraps up the 2019 Photo Show Contest! The November contest entries are due by email no later than December 1, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. They will be judged on equal parts creativity, composition, accuracy, and adherence to the theme. After being carefully reviewed by the judge, Rayvin Maddock, the results of the contest will be pinned in each age category 1st through 6th place and published on BreyerHorses.com on or about December 23rd, 2019. One prize will be awarded to our first place winner in each age category; the prize is Cascade & Caspian (#1818; ERV $54.99)!
The Fantasy: Unicorns theme is the final one in the 2019 Photo Show Contest. Unicorns are ensconced in a rather long and interesting historical perspective, some of which present a wild woodland creature, a horse- or goat-like animal, who is associated with purity and grace. Modern day representations tend to focus on sweet horse-like creatures with a single horn spiraling from its forehead. A mythical and mystical aura surround these unique creatures and they are adored by fans of all ages. Whether from the land or the seas, unicorns are true fantasy creatures. This theme gives you a chance to showcase your creativity, as well as your photographic skills, as you create your submission for this photo show.
Please remember that figures are not required, but some themes benefit from the addition of them, and the judge will consider the overall scene. If a figure is used, it must be a Breyer figure. All other props and scenery are up to you and your imagination!
HOW TO ENTER:
Create an original scene for Fantasy: Unicorns. The fantasy nature of this theme will provide you with an opportunity to use your imagination and creativity in expressing your photographic talents. We can’t wait to see your submissions for this special theme.
Figures are not required but some themes benefit from the addition of figures and the judge will consider the overall scene. If a figure is used, it must be a Breyer figure. All other props and scenery are up to you and your imagination!
- Take a photo and email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org to be judged.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT RULES REGARDING YOUR PHOTO ENTRY:
- You must ATTACH YOUR IMAGE AS A FILE. DO NOT EMBED THE IMAGE INTO THE BODY OF THE EMAIL. If you do, your photo will be discarded without notice to you.
- You must name your image as follows: [YOUR LAST NAME].Nov.PhotoShow. If you fail to follow this naming protocol, your image will be discarded without notice to you.
- Your entry must include the subject line "Fantasy: Unicorns." Your email must include your digital photograph, name, age, mailing address, telephone number, and email address as well as a statement of parental consent if under 18.
- Entries will be judged on equal parts Creativity, Composition, Accuracy and Adherence to the theme "Fantasy: Unicorns."
One (1) Cascade & Caspian (#1818; ERV $54.99) will be awarded to one (1) first place winner in each age category:
- 17 years old and under
- 18 years old and up
By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by the following contest rules.
- This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Many will enter, but only one (1) will win in each age category.
- Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents of any age. Parental consent is required for entrants under age 18, if selected as a potential winner. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant, and must not violate any applicable local, national, and/or international laws or regulations.
- Contest begins at 10:00am EST on 11/6/19 and ends at 11:59pm EST on 12/1/2019. All entries must be received via email email@example.com by 12:59pm EST on 12/1/2019. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- To enter, email (or have your parent or legal guardian email, if age 17 or under) no more than one (1) digital photograph of your original Fantasy: Unicorns Breyer model photo scene to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be in digital form, JPEG or PNG format (PDF, PSD, BMP, etc. will be rejected). Image must be attached to the email and not sent embedded/inline. Image must be named as follows: [YOUR LAST NAME].Nov.PhotoShow. Only emailed entries will be eligible.
- Only Breyer model horses should be used to create photo scene. If you chose to use a figure, it must be a Breyer figure; other props and accessories are acceptable.
- Your entry must include the subject line "Fantasy: Unicorns,” along with your digital photograph, name, age, mailing address, telephone number, and email address as well as a statement of parental consent if aged 17 or under. Entry and/or statement of parental consent must be submitted in English. Any entries missing the above requirements will be immediately disqualified.
- Limit one (1) entry per person and email address.
- Contact and shipping information collected will be used for the purposes of this contest only and will not be used for email marketing or other purposes.
- Each entry will be judged on equal parts creativity, composition, accuracy and adherence to the theme: Fantasy: Unicorns. Six (6) entries will be chosen and pinned in each age group for places first through sixth; the first place entry will become the potential winner, as determined by the judge in their sole discretion. The decisions of the judge will be final and binding in all respects.
- We will contact the potential winner by email on or about 12/18/19. The selected potential winner must confirm receipt of email and verify valid contact and shipping information to Sponsor by email (email address will be provided to potential winner in notification email) within five (5) business days or he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- The first name, city and state of the prize winner and pinned entries from each age group will be listed on the website (www.BreyerHorses.com) on or about 12/23/19.
- Prize will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian if the winner is a minor.
- Prize: one (1) Cascade & Caspian (#1818; ERV $54.99) will be awarded to one (1) winner in each age category (17 and under, 18 and older). Winner is responsible for all taxes on Prize.
- Noncompliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by email or telephone, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative potential winner.
- Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes will ship on or about 12/30/19.
- Sponsor employees, retailers, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- All entries become the sole property of Breyer Animal Creations a division of Reeves International, Inc. ("Sponsor") and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Sponsor without additional consent or compensation, including without limitation for commercial purposes, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Various entries may be periodically posted on Sponsor's website (www.BreyerHorses.com). This does not guarantee that they are or will be winners.
- By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) grant Sponsor the right to use his or her name, city, state, and likeness; (3) release Sponsor from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, and (4) agree to execute an affidavit of eligibility/prize acceptance form and publicity release if requested to do so, all without further compensation. Entry into the Contest constitutes complete permission for Sponsor to use, edit, or modify all submissions (including names, pictures and likenesses) for purposes including without limitation advertising and trade in any manner or medium whatsoever. Entrants over the age of 18 and the parents or legal guardians of participating individuals and primary contacts for participants under age 18 agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates where situated against claims, losses, penalties, causes of action, damages, liability, costs, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from entrants participation in the Contest, without limitation or exception, including entrant's violation of any third-party's rights, including without limitation, infringement of any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, right of privacy or publicity or any other third party right).
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete/incorrect or misdirected entries.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this contest and/or its email server and/or website.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion in the event of a malfunction beyond Sponsor's control.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Sponsor is: Breyer Animal Creations, a division of Reeves International, Inc. located at 14 Industrial Rd, Pequannock, NJ 07440.
- For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sponsor at the above-address; Attn: Breyer Photo Show Contest – Fantasy: Unicorns. Please specify which item you are requesting.