August 2022 Collector Club Newsletter Giveaway
Sorry, entries are closed.
Collector Club Newsletter giveaways are open to all current members from the USA, Canada (excluding Quebec) and the UK. Please refer to the Official Rules below for more information.
Atticus, the first release in the 2021 Stablemates Club, debuted a new hairdo for the mini Clydesdale Stallion – long and loose! His release was also a glossy and matte split run. This month, one lucky Collector Club member will win their own Atticus model, which will ship randomly as a gambler’s choice.
2022 Collector Club members can enter for their chance to win below!
Entries will be open until August 29, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT. One entry per Collector Club account during the entry period - entering multiple times will not increase your chances of winning.
By submitting an entry, you (or your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, as applicable) agree to be bound by the following Rules:
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the promotion and/or its website.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion in the event of a malfunction beyond Sponsor's control.
Sponsor is: Breyer Animal Creations, a division of Reeves International, Inc., 14 Industrial Rd, Pequannock, NJ 07440.
For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the Winner (which shall include the first name, first letter of last name, city, and state/province/territory/county and country) email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CC Aug 22 Giveaway” or send a stamped, self addressed envelope to Sponsor at the above‐address: Attn: CC Aug 22 Giveaway identifying which item you are requesting. Residents of U.K., Canada, and Vermont may omit return postage.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Many will enter, but only one (1) will win.
- Giveaway is open to valid 2022 Collector Club members who are legal residents of the US, U.K., and Canada (excluding Quebec). Parent must submit entry if entrant is under age 13. Parental consent is required for entrants under age 18 (or the legal age of majority in the entrant’s state of residence in the U.S. or jurisdiction of residence in Canada – whichever is greater), if selected as a potential winner. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Internet access and email account required.
- Entry period begins August 26, 2022 at 4:00pm EDT (9:00pm BST) and ends August 29, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT (August 30, 2022 at 4:59am BST).
- To enter, complete the online entry form at www.BreyerHorses.com/CCAug22Giveaway in full, including your First and Last Name and Collector Club email address, by August 29, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT (August 30, 2022 at 4:59am BST). Mail entries will not be accepted.
- Entry must be completed in full. Entries missing any of the above requirements will be immediately disqualified.
- Limit one (1) entry per person and email address. If an entrant submits more than one entry, only the first entry received from that entrant will be considered valid.
- On or about August 30, 2022, one (1) potential winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. We will contact the potential winner by email on or about August 31, 2022 to confirm shipping address (and provide a Declaration and Release for residents of Canada) and obtain statement of parental consent (if applicable). Do not contact us to see if you have won. Winner’s first name, first letter of last name and state/province/county and country of residence may be posted to the BreyerHorses.com website and/or related Breyer social media sites on or about September 30, 2022.
- Potential winner (or the parent or legal guardian of the selected potential winner, if potential winner is under age 18 or the legal age of majority in the potential winner’s state of residence in the U.S. or jurisdiction of residence in Canada – whichever is greater) must provide valid contact and shipping information including full name, age, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state/province/territory, country, and zip/postal code, (or parent or legal guardian’s name and telephone number), and statement of parental consent (if applicable), to Sponsor by email (to email address provided in notification email) within three (3) business days or he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be randomly drawn. FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY: Prior to being confirmed as the winner, the potential winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid.
- Personal information collected will be used for purposes of this giveaway only and will not be used for marketing or other purposes. UK entrants’ personal data will be collected and used in accordance with the Collector Club Giveaways privacy notice available here.
- Prize will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian, if the winner is under age 18 (or the legal age of majority in the potential winner’s state of residence in the U.S. or jurisdiction of residence in Canada – whichever is greater).
- Prize: One (1) winner will be awarded one (1) Atticus (#712377, ERV $20.00 USD). Total ERV of Prize is $20.00 USD. Winner is responsible for all taxes on his/her Prize.
- Noncompliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by email or telephone, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative potential winner.
- Sponsor may substitute prize of equal or greater value. In the event of insufficient entries (i.e., 0 entries), a winner may not be chosen.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize will ship on or about the week of 09/19/2022.
- Sponsor and Sponsor’s employees, retailers, and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or stepchild wherever they may live), and anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway, are not eligible to enter.
- By participating, entrants (and their parent or legal guardian on their behalf, as applicable): (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Rules; (2) grant Sponsor the right to use his or her name, city, state/province/county and/or country (UK entrants’ personal data will be used in accordance with the Collector Club Giveaways privacy notice); (3) to the maximum extent permitted by law, release Sponsor from any and all liability in connection with this giveaway, and (4) agree to execute an affidavit of eligibility/prize acceptance form and publicity release (declaration and release for residents of Canada), all without further compensation.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected emails, entries, or incomplete/incorrect submissions and/or entries, or any internet, hardware, or software computer malfunction.